The Short List (for now)
The web is filled with more tools than anyone can bear to shuffle through. Unless you’re glued to the web like me. So for all of my friends out there who keep asking me what’s good, this is what I suggest right now:
- Photos: Store and share them on www.flickr.com
- Your desktop on the web: www.netvibes.com
- Organizing your life, simple project management: www.backpackit.com
- IM/Presence: Adium(OSX) / www.jaiku.com
- Blogging: www.wordpress.com
- Mini-blogging: www.tumblr.com
- Commercial blogging: www.squarespace.com
- Music: www.last.fm
- Recipe inspiration: www.opensourcefood.com
- Shopping inspiration: www.productdose.com
- Simple online strategy gaming: www.weewar.com
If I missed something, or if there’s something you’re looking for, let me know–I’ve probably already found it. Now go play outside.
Entry filed under: Really useful sites.